Freelancing mostly knowan as “work from home”. Freelancers can work for multiple employers at a time. If you’re self-motivated, enjoy working in your own environment, and prefer setting your own hours, then freelancing could be the perfect career for you.
If you want to be a freelancer you have to follow some instructions:
- Always remember there is no shortcut way to income in freelancing.
- Learn various work in computer.
- You can learn/practice these works: Admin Support, SEO (search engine optimization), Product listing, web research, graphic design, Web Design and Development, Apps/ application development, email-marketing, etc.
- Don’t be attracted lucrative ads.
- Keep searching Internet, read various blogs and try to learn.
- Before going to any training Center, try yourself to learn from Youtube or Google search. After gained some knowledge from Youtube and Good then go to training center.
- Get direct help from experienced freelancer.